Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hot Dog, it's back to school time already!

The fact of the matter is.....we had A LOT of SNOW last year!  That means we went to school for what felt like forever and our summer is shorter than usual.  Although I enjoy summer at home with my kids, I miss my school kids young adults!  So, it is with excitement that I say scream, "HOT DOG, IT'S BACK TO SCHOOL TIME ALREADY!"  Coming in the mail to you over the next couple of days is an invite for our back to school get together, welcome back letter, school supply list, and parent questionnaire.  For your convenience, I will also upload our back to school INVITATION and SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST to the blog for you.  I look forward to seeing everyone at our back to school bash on Wednesday, August 5th between 4-6.  In the mean time, enjoy your last few lazy days of summer.  Maybe the rain will hold off for a while.

If you are new to my classroom this year....WELCOME!  If you are  returning student, I am so glad to have you back.  For my newbies, 2 things that you may want to know about my classroom.  I communicate about all of our great activities through my class blog.  I also use a text messaging remind system.  It is an amazing way for me to communicate with my class all at once.  PLEASE sign up for it as soon as possible.  All you have to do is text the phone number 81010.  Enter the message @ahsduke15 and this will put you on my list to receive updates and reminders throughout the year.





No comments:

Post a Comment