Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Introducing....Ms. Danielle

Hello, ALL!!!!!  We are so excited to welcome Ms. Danielle as an instructional assistant to our classroom.  Now, we are going to let her tell you a little bit about herself.

Guest Blogger....Danielle Randolph

I am honored to be working here at Apollo High School with such pleasant students and helpful staff. AHS is an exciting and structured environment that I am blessed to be in everyday! I am 23 years old and a Native of Owensboro. I attended Owensboro High school, class of '09, and am a devil at heart but I flaunt the fact that I am now an Eagle. As a coach of the Track and Field team I have much school spirit and pride in Apollo.This is my second year here at AHS so I'm sure I can answer many questions; If you ever need anything I am a email away!

With Kindness,

Danielle Randolph

No comments:

Post a Comment