Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Back to School

With all of the make up days, summer seemed extra short this year.  Can you believe it's already time to start thinking about going back to school?  The first day for students is Wednesday, August 13, 2014.  This year brings a little extra excitement for me because I will be joining the Apollo Eagles team and catching up with some of my former students.  I can't wait to see how much they've grown, and meet some new students, too!

If you've been to Walmart lately, you know it's school supplies season.  For all of my early bird shoppers, I am attaching our school supply list here:

 

Meet and Greet

Mrs. Millie, Mrs. Higdon, and I have been planning our back to school meet and greet, which we will be holding on Wednesday, August 6th from 4-6pm.  We hope all of you can make it.  It is a great opportunity to reconnect with your teacher, meet new staff, drop off school supplies, pay fees, pick up your schedule, and check out the classroom.  While you're there, treat yourself to our popcorn bar we are having as a token of our appreciation for you "popping-in" to start the school year off right! 
 

 

Keep Your Eyes Open

You should be receiving our back to school letter, a copy of the school supply list, and an invite to our meet and greet in the mail this week.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me at:
 

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment